Actuarial Internship Program Summer 2023 Internship Job1 year ago Insurance Boston 1.5K views Reference: 709
Actuarial Internship Program Summer 2023
If analyzing the financial costs of risk and uncertainty is your thing, join us! Put your analytical skills to workand drive the future of Liberty Mutualwhen you pursue an internship with the Actuarial Development Program.
Liberty Mutual actuaries solve challenging business problems and bring value to our customers. Actuarial interns are valued members of our team, and support business needs with data analysis and insight.
As an Actuarial Intern, youll grow your knowledge of personal and commercial insurance products across a wide variety of disciplines, such as reserving, pricing, modelling, and analytics.
Youll also gain hands-on experience with various analyses, such as the preparation of rate level indications, and attend formal trainings to learn critical actuarial concepts.
We are focused on building actuarial skills needed for today and tomorrow. Youll learn the tips of the trade from some of the best actuaries in the industry through hands-on experience and technical training. After completing the internship, you will have stronger business skills and technical acumen.
Primary Location: Boston, MA
Additional Locations: Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Plano, TX; Seattle, WA;
Travel: As Needed
What youve got
- Youre pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Actuarial Science, or related discipline, with a strong academic record (3.0 or higher cumulative GPA).
- You desire to work across a variety of actuarial functions and environments.
- Youre a problem solver, with a keen sense of analytical reasoning and mathematical concepts.
- You demonstrate proven leadership skills, with experience in a student organization, academic project, or community service organization.
- You possess strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- You are naturally curious and have passion for learning.
- Actuarial Exam sittings or passing scores are preferred, but not required.
Share This on: